Friday, January 23, 2009

The Inauguration of Barack Obama

My computer had some monitor problem lately. So, I was not able to post any blog updates. Well, thanks to my brother-in-law (who borrowed me his monitor for the time being) I'm able to post now. What did I miss blogging about...hmmmm...YES OF COURSE The Inauguration of BARACK OBAMA...want to see Rick Warren's prayer at the inauguration? Here it goes....






I'm happy for Obama. I believe he will make a difference. Difference? Yeah...difference. He is different isn't he. He is the 44th President of the United States of America and the first black American to be elected as a President. So that is the first difference. More to come..more to come.... YES!!






He is a good speaker. He speaks well. He said "the time has come to put aside childish things" . Yeah, I think it's time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin