Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Just starting out

This is new to me. Not sure how and where to start actually. I just hope that readers will enjoy my blog. I'll try my best to make it less boring. Well, to start of let me introduce myself. I am a WAHM (work-at-home-mum) but I don't just sit around doing nothing and that would surely make me so bored. I have three growing up kids. Two are still in school and another is still small. So, you may ask - what is it that I do by not sitting around? I own an online boutique catered for the family from variety of designers.

If you like punk rock, then you will surely love the designs from this designer. There are many other trendy, cool, unique and sophisticated designs. Well, this is little bit about me and what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin