Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Businesses I Joined Recently

Hello All My Friends,

As we all struggle to make ends meet during this economic turmoil, I have decided to join a few MLM marketing businesses and distributor just to have that extra $$$ to save and to spend. Some of the newly joined businesses are Tupperware brands, Syarikat Menang and Nutrimetics (which I joined beginning of this year).

Please have a look at the catalogues on the right-hand corner. If you like what you see, let me know. The procedure to make the order is the same as the terms on this blog. All you have to do is:-
  • get in touch with me through my mobile at 016-624 2492 or email kidz@kidzoasis.com to place an order.
  • please mention the product name, code, page no., and of course from which catalogue along with other details.
  • I'll send you a confirmation email to confirm your order (I will already put in my order with the respective company) which will be the total amount (including postage) to pay and bank account no. and relevant details to which you'll need to bank-in the cash (within 3 days).
  • Once cash is received, I'll send goods out by courier or other prefered postage providers.
  • At the moment there will be no meet ups unless you are around Bandar Country Homes.
So friends, if your interested even to become members of these businesses, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for your support...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin